Float Therapy. R.E.S.T. (Reduced Environmental Stimulus Therapy). Sensory Deprivation.
Our beautifully designed and spacious pods are filled with about 11 inches of water that is heated to skin temperature and filled with 900 pounds of medical grade epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate) provide you with a near zero gravity experience to guests of all body types.....no swimming talents required! The silky smooth solution of water and epsom salt create a solution even more dense than The Dead Sea that will fully support your body on the surface of the water with absolutely no effort on your part. Combined with reducing sensory stimuli of light, sound and weight this unique experience enables your brain to focus less on processing outside information and allows itself to move into the elusive Theta State where you are conscious of your surroundings yet your body is in deep relaxation much more rapidly than normal and with greater ease. The Theta Brain Wave falls in the optimal range for visualization, mind programming and super learning as well as achieving a deep spiritual connection with The Universe. Overall, the general response from floating guests is they feel extremely relaxed and have an profound sense of calm and well-being after floating and those feelings often last several days up to a couple of weeks. The benefits of floating are cumulative, so the more regularly your float the benefits will be greater and last longer.
Why not float? It's effortless, beneficial and fun. Our society is flooded with information moment to moment, we are all multi-tasking almost every waking moment of our days between emails, phone calls, texts, social media, work, play, life in general and even our down time is usually spend scrolling the internet and doing anything but truly relaxing. Can you remember the last time you spent in a truly quiet space, alone, with no distractions with the sense of floating weightlessly in space? Or when is the last time you slept soundly through the night? Had relief from chronic aches and pains?
There are many benefits to floating for your body, mind & spirit including but not limited to:
- pain management; chronic pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, sports injuries, sprains, stiff/sore joints & muscles.
- stress reduction
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers cortisol levels that also contribute to weight loss
- relieves anxiety, depression, PTSD, hangovers (yes, hangovers!), jet lag
- naturally increases dopamine and other positive effect neurotransmitters
- increases energy levels, concentration and creativity
- increases athletic performance
- aesthetic benefits for skin, hair and nails
- aids in addiction recovery & smoking cessation
- insomnia relief and resetting sleep patterns
- aids in self discovery
- deepens meditation practices
- enhanced learning
- enhanced visualization practices
- plus many more (See our blog coming soon!)